The registration of candidates runs from 23 to 27 July 2018; September 6 – 11, 2018.
What you need to do?
You will need to pay the admission fee of 200 lei and to bring a candidate folder with you, on which the admission will be based and which must contain the following documents:
- Legalized or certified copy of the bachelor diploma or its equivalent;
- Legalized or certified copy of the grade record;
- legalized or certified copy of the baccalaureate diploma;
- legalized or certified copy of the birth certificate; legalized or certified copy of the marriage certificate (if applicable);
- copy of the ID card or passport;
- filled in registration forms;
- two confidential letters of recommendation (at least one letter must come from the energy sector);
- four ¾ photographs;
- receipt which proves the registration fee has been payed.
The program fee is €4000 and can be paid in four equal installments.
Additional admission 2018 information can be found at page 71 in this document. (http://senat.ase.ro/Media/Default/Hotarari%20Senat/2017/20171222/HS%20nr.%20242_Modif.Metod.adm.masterat.pdf)
Registration forms are obtained from the faculty secretariat and include:
- Application form – this form includes candidate’s personal data, university studies (initial training, internships, courses, domestic and foreign training seminars), professional experience (organizations, periods, functions);
- Professional experience (includes detailed information on the organizations where the candidate worked, the occupied posts, the registered performances);
- Personal record (the candidate answers a series of questions about his career plans and the motivation to follow a master of business administration program in energy).