REGISTRATION in 2018
( 23 to 25 July 2018; September 6 – 11, 2018)
Admission 2018 information can be found at page 71 in this document. (http://senat.ase.ro/Media/Default/Hotarari%20Senat/2017/20171222/HS%20nr.%20242_Modif.Metod.adm.masterat.pdf)
More information can be released at: email@example.com.
REGISTRATION with admissions criteria from 2017
( July, 24 – 26 2017!)
The program is conceived for bachelor degree graduates or equivalent, no matter the study domain, which fulfill the following requirements: they have at least one year of professional experience in energy and have good English communication skills.
The program is organized by the Business administration in foreign languages faculty (FABIZ) from the Bucharest University of Economic Studies in collaboration with representatives of the energy business environment (OMV Petrom, Siemens România, CEZ) and with professors and experts belonging to the European Union .
After passing the final exam students will receive:
- Master’s degree diploma – from the Bucharest University of Economic Studies;
- Certificate of conformity with the standards applied in the domain for optional qualifications (for example TUV Deutschland).
Art. 4 The courses last 4 semesters, courses are held in weekends, in Bucharest.
Art. 5 The minimum admission mark is 6 (six).
Art. 6 Tuition fee amounts to 4000 EUR, payable in 5 instalments, as follows:
– 500 Euro for confirmation in the case when the candidate is accepted after the exam
- 500 EUR – October 2017
- 1000 EUR – March 2018
- 1000 EUR – September 2018
- 1000 EUR – January 2019.
- The fees will be paid in LEI according to the National Bank exchange rate.
The following deductions may apply:
- a) Volume discounts: for companies which send more employees to follow the courses of this energy master program volume discounts will apply as follows:
- for two students enrolled by the same company, the price of the program will be 3800 euro/student (2 years);
- for three or more students enrolled by the same company, the price of the program will be 3600 euro/student (2 years).
The instalments will be modified proportionally with the specific price / student.
Registration fee for the admission exam is 200 lei.
The candidates may register between July, 24 – July, 26 2017, from 8 to 16.
More information can be found at: http://www.ase.ro/admitere2017/masterat ……..page 67
For the registration you will need a candidate folder on which the admission will be based and which must contain:
- legalized copy of the bachelor diploma or equivalent MEN7 certificate
- legalized copy of the grade record;
- legalized copy of the baccalaureate diploma
- legalized copy of the birth certificate; legalized copy of the marriage certificate (if applicable);
- copy of the ID card or passport;
- filled in registration forms;
- two confidential letters of recommendation (at least one letter must come from the energy domain);
- four ¾ photographs;
- receipt which proves the registration fee has been payed.
- health certificate
The registration forms will be obtained from the college secretariat or from the site, www.fabiz.ase.ro, and they contain:
- professional experience (contains detailed information regarding the organizations for which the candidate worked, jobs held, performance registered);
- personal card (the candidate answers a series of questions linked to his career plans and the motivation for following an energy business program).
N.B. For foreign citizens, following the screening of the admission folder, the temporary study decision is issued, signed by the vice-rector, it will be sent to the secretariat of the energy program. Each folder is sent for screening and checkup to the National Ministry of Education, Foreign Relations Directorate, Student Mobility Compartment.
Art.10 The admission contest has two stages:
(1) Oral Evaluation from the proposed references for the exam: 100 points.
(2) Interview with the admission commission – 100 points, in the days presented on the faculty’s site
The interview will follow the ability to speak English, the motivation, professional interest and knowledge needed in order to take part in the energy master program.
The scoring for each candidate follows these rules:
General score = 0,5 score after exam + 0,5 score after interview
In order to be admitted, the candidate must obtain the minimum score of 60 points out of 100 maximum available (6.00 average).
The candidates will be declared accepted if they fulfil the prerequisites established by article 11, ordered from highest to lowest score, taking into account the maximum available number of places in the program. The candidates which are not accepted, given the maximum number of students, but which have a score of at least 6.00, are placed on the waiting list and can be accepted later on if some of those already accepted decide not to take part in the program, before the start of the university year.
The results will be presented in a maximum of ten days from the end of the registration period.
The results will be posted in the faculty and also delivered by email / letter to each candidate.
The contestation that may arise regarding the results of the admission contest, should be submitted in a maximum of 48 hours since the publishing of the results and will be solved by the admission commission, in a maximum of 48 hours after submission.
The admitted candidates (or the societies which sponsor their studies) will sign a study contract with the Bucharest University of Economic Studies and pay the first instalment of the scholarship fee until the 10 of October 2017. Deciding not to pay the first instalment of the fee in the required period leads to losing the place in the program for the 2017 – 2018 university year and the place can then be offered to the following candidate on the waiting list.
The admitted candidates are registered in the 2017 – 2018 university year, by decision of the rector of the UES.
Art. 17 The major subjects and the references for the oral exam are:
– Energy, Climate Change and Renewable Energy Sources, Business Administration  pg.1-6, pg. 10-12, pg. 23-35
– Market And Industry Trends, Business Administration  pg. 42-85
– Distributed Renewable Energy For Energy, Business Administration,  pg. 86-97
 Quaschning, Volker (2005) Understanding Renewable Energy Systems, Carl Hanser Verlag GmbH & Co KG